Thursday, December 29, 2011

Worlds Best Most Fantastic Pomegranate Martini


I happened to come upon this tastiest martini I have ever had one night while on a date with my hubby. We went to a place called the Savana Chophouse. The dinner was great but it was this prefect martini that I couldn't get out of my mind. I even went as far as to call the restaurant and wait on hold for the same bartender that had made our drinks to come on shift and give me the recipe over the phone. Then my husband proceeded to the liquor store with my specific list so I could get my drink on.
-Here ya go, you can thank me later.

.5oz Vanilla vodka
.5oz Pama
.5oz Pom juice
1oz Pineapple juice
1oz Sweet & sour mix
Lemon peel curl
Lemon lime sugared rim

You are going to fill a martini shaker half full of crushed ice, add vodka, Pama (pomegranate liquor) Pom juice, pineapple juice, and sweet and sour mix. Shake well to mix. Wet the rim of your glass with a lemon wedge and twist in the lemon lime sugar- any sugar will do, then strain the martini into the glass. add the little curl of lemon rind for looks. There will be a nice lavendar-ish foam on the drink if you have shaken it enough.

DRINK UP :)

No comments: